Happpy Friday everyone. Baseball season has arrived! Both my boys are in playing this year, one is six and the other four. They are really excited. A lot of boys love to have baseball parties this time of year and into the summer. I decided to create some printables to help you out. One is 2″ party circles that can be used for cupcake toppers, labels, napkin holder accents and more. The other one is a 8×8 digi paper that you can use for all your backgrounds and signs.
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Bake Time: 20 min.
- Decoration Time: 30 min.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Yield: Makes 24 cupcakes.
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 ½ containers (12-oz) whipped vanilla frosting
- 2 cups M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 2 12-cup muffin tins
- Paper cupcake liners
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- 3. Line the muffin tins and fill each cup with 2/3 cup of batter. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely before spreading with whipped frosting.
- 4. Following the photograph, decorate the cupcakes with single color M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies to create the baseball seams.
You can also have your own concession stand, instead of using the popular candy buffet items, here’s some ideas you can do instead
- hot dogs
- mini potato chip bags
- bottled water and pops
- cotton candy
- baseball gum (my boys won’t play the game without it!!)
- Twizzlers, this will help bring in the red color theme
Baseball centerpieces are super easy, check out this example from n-joy events really all you need to do to spice up your tables is place some baseballs in some clear glass containers, and maybe surround it with some moss, and even a little baseball glove.
Looking for even more ways to decorate your next baseball party? At MyGrafico we have several graphic sets you can use to spice up your party