Okay, so how many of you go through post-its and scrap paper like crazy jotting down things you need to get done? ME, ME!! I know I love my lists, whether it be on my computer or on my fridge, I love to stay organized.
I decided to create this cute to do list for for all of you super organizers out there.
There are several differnet things you can do with the lists. I just printed them out on regular printer paper becasue I go through lists like crazy! Here are a few fun touches you can do with these
- Use a corner punch to give it a nice rounded effect.
- Print on cardstock for more durability
- Print several out and fasten with a fashionable clip
- Give as a gift and adhere several to various colored cardstock
- Adhere a magnet strip on the back of one, clip them together and keep them on your fridge
These are just some of the ways you can use them, I’m sure you can think of more.
So let’s get organzied now, download your free to-do list HERE
If you are enjoying our freebies, why not sign up to recieve updates? You can enter your email on the upper right hand side of this blog and you will be notified of new posts. Or find us on Facebook too to keep updated
I always love to hear from you on what you think of our freebies and products, leave a comment on what you would like to see more or or a new freebie idea, and I just might put it on here for you!!