There’s nothing better than Ice Cream on a hot summer day. Well why not go all out with this Ice Cream Party Kit from Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff? It includes everything you need except the ice cream!
These adorable sugar cone wrappers will wrap your cones up in style. To get more creative put your toppings into cool old-fashioned dispensers or bowls with scoops for spoons.
You’ll be sending your guests home in style too with these Thank You candy bar wrappers.
Here’s a few ice cream toppings to make your ice cream party more fun and creative.
Ice Cream Toppings List
- Chocolate Chips (of course)
- Rainbow chips
- Smarties & M&Ms
- Jelly beans
- Peanuts and cashews (although check with guests for allergies first)
- Sprinkles, sprinkles, sprinkles (kids love’em!)
- Little marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries
- Chocolate cookie straws, straws are so in! (look in the international aisles)
- Twizzlers (especially for kids)
- Sauces – chocolate, butterscotch, caramel, cherry, strawberry
- Whipped Cream!
- Fresh fruit – strawberries, bananas, blueberries
I’m sure I can go on! If you have any interesting topping ideas leave a comment below to let us know what it is.
Credits: Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff