Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good week. Thank you to those who partcpiated in the linky party last week!
I wanted to share a link from Last week
This comes from Sweet Boutique Home . It’s little mini card boxes. They are really neat. They are made from recycled holiday cards! You can use them for gift cards, jewerly and other fun trinkets. Make sure to check out the post for step by step instructions on how to make them.
Again next week I will share a feature from the posts so be sure to come back for the party to get more inspiration!
List will be re-ordered at random, so everyone has a chance to be on top!
Now on to the rules…
- Please have a link back to this post or use the 150×150 banner above and link to http://www.partyblog.mygrafico.com/
- Use new links only, please do not link to something that you used here last week
- No advertising, link parties or etsy links
- Please limit links related to crafts, parties, tutorials, DIY or other inspirations that would suit this site
- Link directly to your specific post, not your blog’s main page
- We all love comments, so please take a moment to visit other links and post a comment or two and make some new friends!
- We would love for you to follow us on FACEBOOK
So now that you know the rules, on to the party!